Are you an experienced Customer Care Manager within New Homes looking for a new challenge?
Happy New Year! An exceptionally proactive, adaptable, and immediately available Customer Care Manager is required to work for a high-quality, 5* house-builder based on site in Uxbridge (1 day based in Wantage).
You will be working for a forward-thinking house builder, who is committed to delivering a 5* customer journey. You will join a close-knit, dedicated Customer Care team where you will be based on-site 4 days a week and 1 working from Wantage. We want to speak with experienced and immediately available individuals who have a proven background in problem solving and working in a fast paced environment.
Your main responsibility will be to ensure the purchaser has a smooth warranty period. As a Customer Care Manager you will be customer facing and required to deal with snagging, defects as well as uphold the reputation of the developer.
The role of the New Homes Customer Care Manager will include:
The role: A Customer Coordinator, dealing with pre and post-completion of New Builds (overseeing two developments).
- Dispatch corresponding contractors to relevant issues.
- Understand the key criteria for snags, including defects and damages.
- Assume responsibility for resolving customers issues efficiently.
- Maintain and update customer records in accordance with department protocols.
- Build strong networks internally with customer relations, Estate Management and Technical to ensure transparency and ease of communication.
- Assume full responsibility for your learning and ongoing education of the build and sector.
- Offer new ideas and innovations on how to improve all aspects of customer service within the team.
- Working with the Customer Service team to identify all upcoming completions
- Introduce yourself at the first point of key handover and be the purchasers go-to in terms of defects and snagging
- Regularly answering purchaser calls and emails identifying new or recurring problems and dealing with them accordingly
- Coordinating and scheduling workmen and tradesmen to complete works
- Attending weekly meetings with the wider team
The candidate: A proactive, diligent person with exceptional customer service skills and positive attitude!
- Managerial experience - overseeing a Customer Coordinator in addition to two existing sites
- Proven industry knowledge of the house buying process
- Excellent IT and administration skills
- Experience liaising with a variety of stakeholders and house buyers
- Full UK driver's license - confident to commute when required
This is a temp to perm position, with likelihood for permanency for the right person!
If you are available immediately and have a proven Customer Care Management background in New Homes, I'd love to hear from you.
Interested in finding out more? Call Emma Hayden on 02030566285 or email your query.
Job has Expired