Customer Excellence Coordinator - Islington
- Posted 07 February 2023
- Salary£30000 - £35000 per annum
- Job type Temporary
- DisciplineNew Homes, Estate Agency & Mortgages
- ReferenceAM 08/02/2023_1675848445
- Contact NameAlice Murray
Keen to kick-start a career in luxury new build property?
Want your next promotion and not sure where to start?
Interested in working for one of the most prolific London property developers?
- £30000- £35000k pro rata
- Hybrid working supported, Monday - Friday, 9 - 6pm
- City of London (Islington based)
As a Customer Excellence Coordinator you will be responsible for liaising with residents who have just moved into a new build luxury home in London.
Showing home demonstrations, handing over keys, organising repairs with contractors and driving the team with all admin related tasks will be the bulk of your workload - with no two days the same.
What you'll need:
- Excellent administration and organisational skills.
- Confident IT skills (you'll be using CRM system Clixifix to report any repairs in need of attention).
- Patience and a natural rapport with people, especially when handling challenging issues.
Desirable but not essential:
- Previous experience in property aftercare, admin, customer care or estate agency.
- Ability to drive.
This is a 6 month contract position with the opportunity to be taken on permanently for the right person.
Have you got what it takes? I want to hear from you.
020 3056 0292