Gunning for your next promotion in new build aftercare?
Customer Experience Manager - Marylebone
- 45-55k depending on experience
- Duration: 12 month FTC (to go perm)
- Location: Central London
- Monday - Friday, site based. 9 - 5:30pm
- Start date: ASAP (can wait up to 4 weeks notice if needed)
You are confident in dealing with swanky new build property, with an edge for leading project mobilisation, purchaser communications, completions, snagging and contract management. Along with a small team, you will be the main point of contact throughout the new build warranty period for high-end residential clients in the city.
You are someone who junior team members will look up to, and you feel comfortable producing weekly reports to senior teams.
Experience in management and handling the queries of HNWIs is a highly beneficial.
A great role for someone who is:
- An organisational nerd who loves the details of construction!
- Good with tech and picking up new systems to log issues and defects.
- A great listener, who takes time before acting on resolutions - considered and logical.
If you feel like a good fit and want to learn more, please don't hesitate to submit your CV for a confidential chat today.