Back to jobs
Customer Relations + Marketing Administrator - Notting Hill
- Posted 30 January 2023
- Salary£28000 - £30000 per annum + plus holiday
- LocationWest London
- Job type Temporary
- DisciplineNew Homes, Estate Agency & Mortgages
- ReferenceAM 31/01/2023_1675159439
- Contact NameAlice Murray
- Are you a marketing and social media whizz?
- Motivated to pursue a career working in luxury new build property?
As a New Homes Customer Relations + Marketing Administrator, you'll play a central role in the communication and PR with new home buyers after they have moved in.
You'll do things like..
- Create newsletters/blog style posts for residents.
- Manage diaries for any contractors who come in for repair work.
- Organise move-in days for excited new home owners and their key collection.
- Carry out inspections of new build homes prior to move in, ensuring they meet all standard regulations.
- Formulate social media campaigns and graphics (and more!).
£28000 - £30000 pro rata (£13 - 15ph + holiday pay)
x1 day per week working from home/hybrid, office based in Notting Hill area
Monday - Friday, 8- 6pm
- Creativity and confidence with using social media functions and computers - plus good imagination!
- Experience in the residential sector either for a developer, contractor or housing association (ideal but not necessary)
- Experience working within a Customer Service position.
Is this the role for you? Get in touch today.