Role: Customer Service Advisor
Salary: £30,000 - £32,500
Location: Illford, East London
Working hours: 4 days on 4 off 12 hour shifts
- Are you a friendly person who loves talking and meeting people?
- Have a Positive attitude ?
- Able to provide a warm welcome to visitors and make them feel welcome?
Then keep reading!
I have been instructed to work on an exciting customer Support Advisor role that provides a clear path for progression. This BTR company are on a serious growth path and are looking to add to their fantastic team. With plans to double in size this is a real exciting time to join this company with a great progression pathway.
To be the first point of contact from enquiry stage, viewing the property through to resident move in
To ensure a high level of customer service is provided to residents at all times, engage with residents to create a sense of community within the development.
- To make manage the BTR side & support management with the Estate.
- Be the first point of contact to visitors and residents
- Helping with parcel and post enquires
- Help run social events
- Assisting contracts, visitors and university partners
- Carry out inspections in communal areas
- Positive attitude
- Computer literate
- Calm under pressure
- 25 days Holiday
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Employee Assistance programme
If this sound interesting to you please apply or send me an email to find out more.
Job has Expired