Back to jobs
Customer Service and Leasing
- Posted 26 July 2022
- Salary£24000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
- LocationSouth London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- Contact NameRoss McEwan
If you are someone who is customer driven and looking to begin your career within Build to Rent, look no further...
You will conducts daily leasing and operational activities to support the Leasing Manager and General Manager with the building lease-up. You will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service and building resident rapport. Assisting with resident queries by liaising with other relevant team members, maintaining community standards and exceeding service expectations to build a safe and welcoming community our residents enjoy being part of.
Key Role Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Conducts sales and leasing activities including: viewings, following up on enquiries and sales conversions.
- Plans and organises daily activities to maximise the time to achieve targeted leasing numbers
- Converts prospects and leads into viewing appointments and bookings to achieve targeted leasing numbers.
- Ensures all data capture systems and details of contact are updated in an accurate and timely manner as required.
- Welcomes on site enquiries and potential residents in a warm and friendly manner ensuring a first impression of exceptional customer service.
- Follows up on receipt of required documentation, contract returns and processes payments.
- Conducts scheduled Resident's apartment visits.
- Responds to enquiries in a professional and engaging manner
- Inspects community, tour units and leasing materials are available and takes action to ensure they meet agreed standards for viewings
- Delivers all aspects of customer service, including a comprehensive front of house service anticipating and exceeding resident expectations.
- Supports Resident events and activities within the Community
- Assists with Community preparations, including move-in and move-out processes.
- Develops and maintains local knowledge and information resources relevant to resident needs i.e. travel, entertainment and amenities.
- Responds positively to customer queries and complaints, identifying and undertaking appropriate action in line with business complaints procedure.
- Works as part of a team, supporting and respecting other team members, to deliver exceptional resident living.
- Completes Health and Safety compliance activities in line with the Company's policies and procedures
- Completes administrative tasks including logging of maintenance requests, filing and preparing notices and updating of databases.
- Register, secure and correctly issue Resident parcels/deliveries
- Proactively attends to or organises ad-hoc or minor cleaning requirements.
Experience & Skills:
- Excellent customer service skills and significant experience in a sales role
- Evidence of organisation skills with the ability to multi task and prioritise whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Culturally aware and able to adapt relationship building, communications and negotiation skills to suit audience.
- A team player who is evidently approachable and welcoming.
- Proactive with a can do attitude and an ability to act autonomously, taking decisions and/or action when required.
- High attention to detail in personal presentation
Job has Expired