My client is a leading property developer, who is looking for a Customer Care Manager to be based in Surrey. My client take great pride in crafting extraordinary living spaces that exude elegance and sophistication. Their commitment to quality and customer satisfaction has made them a leader in the luxury real estate industry.
- The primary purpose of the role is to lead and manage a team delivering a world class customer service for owners, leaseholders and residents.
- You will be responsible for achieving outstanding levels of customer satisfaction from the point of legal completion through the 2 year warranty period and beyond.
- Primarily focused on ensuring plots are handed over to customers with zero defects, ensuring a strong brand experience with each customer, and leading the aftercare service via subcontractors.
- Up to £50k basic + bonus
- Monday-Friday (8am - 5pm)
- Excellent career progression and pathways
- Please note this is a site based role, with no WFH
- You must have an understanding of the construction process and experience dealing with defects
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service within the property sector, and can demonstrate experience of this
- Calm, credible, well presented and business like
- Self-motivated, determined and results oriented
- Excellent at responsively communicating face to face and in writing.
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.
Job has Expired