Contract: Temp to Perm
Hours: 7am - 7pm, 4 days on, 4 days off
Start date: 15/01/24
Day Concierge- This is an exciting opportunity to work in a development based in Hammersmith
where you will have responsibility for delivering the highest levels of customer experience and service to all residents, guests, contractors and clients.
As Day Concierge your duties will include:
- Meet and greet the residents and answer enquiries by telephone or from callers to the desk.
- Assist the residents, guests and visitors when required.
- Ensure effective security of residents and the building at all times including manning any CCTV and aid the smooth running of car parking facilities.
- Being courteous and helpful to residents, guests, suppliers, tradesmen and the general public.
- Communicate with leaseholders and managing agents in an attentive and personable manner.
- Manage and delegate to the on-site team.
- Carry out regular patrols of the entire building and report any faults and/or security breaches found to the Building Manager.
- Ensure correct reporting of any security/Health & Safety issues, incidents and complaints. Taking appropriate action in the event of an emergency.
- Issuing of keys only to correct personnel/residents whilst recording at all times the signing in and out of keys.
- Responsibility for all deliveries to the main reception desk, receiving and safekeeping of all parcels/registered mail. Correct issuing of all parcels/registered mail with a record which must be signed by residents. Notify residents of any deliveries to arrange collection from the front desk
Are you who we are looking for?
- Previous experience within the hospitality industry, preferably within a similar role
- Experience providing excellent levels of customer service
- Awareness of general fire, health & safety and security
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, residents and guests.
- High attention to detail
How to Apply: If you are ready to be a vital part of the business, we invite you to submit your application today.
We work as one - The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect is not an opt-in, it's the only way forward.
Job has Expired