deverellsmith are working with one of London's leading privately owned mixed-use real estate developers to find a creative, Digital & Social Content Manager who enjoys crafting content, has a keen eye for design and is hands on with the activation and management of Paid Social campaigns across social media platforms such as Meta, Pinterest, YouTube and TikTok.
This is a wonderful team of driven individuals, they are professional yet still retain the close-knit team feel where you can make a real difference. They have a strong brand reputation and great career progression opportunities.
- You will be proactive in helping to implement a storytelling-driven paid social media strategy to achieve our marketing goals - from generating leads for the sales team to telling the world about our sustainability strategy and building brand recognition.
- Working with the wider global team, you will ensure that all content is on brand, consistent and tailored to our audiences across the UK, MENA and APAC regions. You will also be a key part of the team preparing EDMs, presentations and publications within our wider brand guidelines.
- Create and edit content (image and video based) to tell complex stories quickly
- Assist in writing comprehensive briefs for filmmakers and photographers to support the running of the social media channels.
- Writing SEO content to improve and maintain rankings on Google.
- Uploading content to Mailchimp and assisting in the creation of email marketing assets, including copywriting.
- Proofreading and assisting with the creation of content, including blogs, brochures, and presentations
- Partner with the Social Media and Content Assistant to conduct monthly content performance reporting detailing key insights.
- 3+ years of experience in brand, digital marketing, or social content.
- Ability to produce/create social media content for both B2B and B2C audiences.
- Experience in using online advertisement design platforms like Canva, Creatopy etc.
- Experience designing simple digital assets in the Adobe Creative Suite, for Instagram Stories, EDMS or LinkedIn posts.
- Fantastic copywriting skills.
- Have a keen eye for design and an understanding of the key trends in social media content.
- £35-37k basic + bonus
- Monday to Friday
- 1 day WFH, 4 days in their beautiful offices
If this seems like the next step for you in your career then get in touch!
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.
Job has Expired