Job Title: Operations Finance Manager
Salary: £50k - £55k + Bonus
Location: West End, London - Hybrid Options
We are representing a rapidly scaling Build to Rent (BTR) developer with developments across the UK looking to bring an experienced Residential Real Estate Accountant on board their London based Team. The successful candidate will be influential in the end-to-end process from mobilising developments to on-boarding and right through to MI Reporting.
The ideal candidate will have experience within AR & AP as well as balance sheets, transnational finance, and reporting. MRI software experience would be advantageous.
- Processing Invoices, expenses and journals in core Finance systems and supporting with any queries that arise from this.
- Match invoices received to POs and input into MRI and other systems.
- Review and resolve any invoice exceptions in collaboration with relevant stakeholders.
- Deal with supplier queries promptly when they arise.
- Carry out bank verification checks on new suppliers.
- Check payment request templates against the corresponding invoices.
- Prepare payment requests (CHAPS & BACS) and execute payments.
- Ensure BAU BACS controls are adhered to.
- Working in collaboration with Site based Property Managers to manage rental payments, customer refunds/payments and the Arrears process.
- Maintenance and execution of direct debits for tenants ensuring compliance with Group policy.
- Support the Finance Business Partner in Property Asset Level Financial Reporting and Performance Analysis for both 3rd party and in-house house managed real estate assets.
- Assist with the implementation and maintenance of BAU payment validation checks.
- Supporting GFS colleagues with the reconciliation of bank and general ledger accounts.
- Property finance experience is preferable.
- Having worked in a Residential Property Business such as a property management company or agency, social housing or wider Real Estate company or Group would be useful.
- Accounts Receivable and Payable experience.
- The ability to work unsupervised and to tight timescales.
- Thrive in delivering consistently high standards.
- Willingness to challenge and try new ways of working.
- Good range of IT skills including proficient use of Microsoft Excel.
- Some experience administering financial ledger and purchasing systems such as MRI Qube (preferred)/ARIBA/Oracle.
- Up to 15% Pension contribution
- 3 Days a week WFH - Agile working policy
- 22 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Buy / Sell holiday scheme
- Generous parental leave scheme
- Private Medical
Get in touch today if you think this is the right role for you.