Role: Front Of House - Property Sector
Salary: £26,800 + Bonus
Location: Earlsfield, Wandsworth
Working hours: 4 days on 4 days off 8am-8pm
- Are you a friendly person who loves talking and meeting people?
- Super Outgoing?
- Have a Positive attitude ?
- Able to provide a warm welcome to visitors and make them feel welcome?
- Customer Service driven ?
Then keep reading!
I'm exclusively working on a Front Of House role in the Co-living sector that provides a clear path for progression. They are on a mission to change the way people rent! They create homes that offer opportunities to connect with others, architect-designed spaces, next-level convenience, and a genuine positive environmental and social impact. It's a more stress free, sociable and sustainable way of renting.
You will play a pivotal role in ensuring that every guest and customer receives outstanding service. You will actively engage with customers and be the first point of contact for the residents.
- Be the first point of contact to visitors and residents
- Helping with parcel and post enquires
- Help run social events
- Assisting contracts, visitors and university partners
- Carry out inspections in communal areas
- Positive attitude
- Computer literate
- Calm under pressure
- Birthday Off!
- 23 Days Annual Holiday
- Cycle to Work Schemes
- Enhanced Sick pay
- Social Events
- Pension Scheme
What is Co-Living?
Co-living is a modern housing concept where individuals, often with shared interests or similar demographics, live together in a shared space or property. It typically involves renting a furnished private bedroom within a larger living space, such as an apartment or house, while sharing common areas like the kitchen, living room, and sometimes bathrooms.
If any of this sparks your curiosity, then click apply and I look forward to chatting in more detail.