Are you looking for quick, flexible work around your current schedule?
Always fancied exploring a career working in new build property?
Are you naturally personable and confident in face-to-face interactions?
- £10 - 12ph plus holiday pay (£13.19 - £15.83 inclusive)
- 10am - 4pm working hours, Monday-Friday
- Weekly pay
- Progression into a permanent, full time role in the fastest growing sector for new build properties - Build to Rent.
What would I be doing?
Working as part of the team for a busy residential scheme of brilliant new build flats, you will assist in the following:
- Admin related duties - keeping on top of the front desk inbox and answering any queries.
- Greeting residents and guests on the front desk, ensuring they feel welcome and at ease.
- Conduct any viewings for flats to rent when they come available and following up on any potential bookings.
What you need
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Competent IT skills.
- Personality and a natural way with people!
Job has Expired