Are you looking for an immediate position that also can offer a permanent role to progress into?
Like a role that is sociable, client facing, and with weekly pay?
- Competitive hourly rate (£350 - £450 paid weekly plus holiday pay)
- Temp to perm opportunity.
- Friendly + inclusive working environment.
Someone who is confident in a client facing position and very sociable. A face to the residents and their home!
Days + hours:
Monday - Friday, 9-6pm and one hour's break (with the availability ideally to work 1 or 2 Saturdays during this time). Any Saturday worked means another day off in the week. 40 hours total.
- Meet and greet residents and applicants who arrive for a viewing in a professional manner.
- Answer the phone and take messages/ basic information from applicants to find out their moving criteria and what they are looking for, to then pass on this info to the leasing team to follow up.
- Parcel management using Dwellent logging system for distributing parcels to residents.
Not sure about applying? Research shows that people from underrepresented groups are 20% less likely to apply for a role unless they feel they can meet all criteria.
If you think you'd be a good fit for this role, but are missing one or two requirements, I still want to hear from you.
Job has Expired