Are you looking for reception based worked whilst considering the next step in your career?
Like a role that is sociable, client facing, and with progression that could lead to a role in management?
In this front of house position, you will be based on the front desk of an upmarket real estate agency in buzzing Notting Hill.
Pay: £23k - 24k per annum, plus company benefits.
Training will be implemented and followed from the get-go; any background and/or education is welcomed. The ideal candidate will progress to a operations manager from this position.
Needed Monday - Friday, 9- 6pm, you will act as the face of the building for clients as they come and go, answering the telephone and assisting with deliveries where needed.
You'd also be working for one of the most esteemed providers of customer service, advising on the finest residential sales and lettings in the area. You'd be part of friendly and knowledgeable team who want to be set apart from your average estate agency and known for quality service.
- Meet and greet applicants who arrive for a viewing in a friendly and welcoming way. Excellent presentation is a must!
- Answer the phone and take messages/ basic information from applicants to find out their moving criteria and what they are looking for to then pass on this info to the leasing team to follow up.
- Note taking during meetings where required, with competent IT skills needed.
You're perfect if you are:
- Someone who likes something client facing and sociable.
- Well presented and polite.
- Know the area around Notting Hill.
- Looking to start a long-term career.
Get in touch today for more info.