General Manager - Brand New Co-Living Scheme - Ealing - circa £45,000 + bonus
Are you an experienced manager from within the living space - Build to Rent, PBSA or Co-Living?
Do you want to help shape the resident experience for a high-end co-living scheme?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to take on the operational management of a brand new - boutique Co-Living scheme in Ealing!
If so, this could be the role for you!
Role Overview: You'll lead the on-site team, championing a thriving community within our cutting-edge building. Your role encompasses:
- People Management: Recruiting and motivating a top-notch team, boosting performance, and fostering engagement.
- Community Engagement: Elevating member satisfaction through top-tier service and year-on-year improvements.
- Marketing & Leasing: Amplifying income, minimising voids, and showcasing the building's value proposition.
- Financial Mastery: Orchestrating budgets, identifying income streams, and hitting KPIs.
- Building Operations: Upholding quality standards, managing contractors, and ensuring safety compliance.
- Health & Safety: Spearheading H&S protocols, risk assessment, and emergency preparedness.
If you have strong experience in managing a rental development - from within BTR, PBSA or Co-Living and want to hear more - please apply!
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.