Job Role Overview:
- Professionally and proactively manage a property management team based in central London overseeing the management of a diverse mix of residential assets let on ASTs as well as some regulated tenancies
- Effective and efficient management of core tasks and responsibilities, utilising resource within the team to achieve business objectives.
- To fully assist, support and develop the Portfolio Management team to successfully deliver the business objectives and set KPI's
- At all times promoting the company brand and values with the highest levels of customer service
- Work closely with the Director of Property to deliver an evolving business strategy and to lead on process and operational change management, driving operational process and cultural change.
- Deliver exceptional customer service and brand representation for the business
- The role involves taking the strategic lead on ensuring the property management objectives are delivered in line with business KPIs. These include, property inspections; ownership and management of our void process with a focus on reducing void periods; ensuring properties are presented in line with business standards for our new customers; scheduling onsite resident meetings and adhoc building inspections; supporting the Customer Service team with repair and maintenance issues
- Be a leader in change management and support the team through various process and system changes enhancing the efficiency of the team and its service offering
- Be a proactive member of the businesses' Operations Management Committee, working closely with the other senior colleagues across the Operations and Asset Management team
- Leads by example in setting and operating to high standards of fire and building safety compliance
- Working closely with key stakeholders in the business, which includes the following teams: Customer Service, Lettings, Asset Management, Build to Rent, Facilities Management and Refurbishment.
- Day to day management of the existing team - Portfolio and Property Managers
- Monitor cost control and expenditure
- Monitor and support all elements of health and safety in line with the company's health and safety management system.
- Deliver excellent customer service to residents and customers and support effective complaint management.
- Adhering to the business Data Governance Policy, ensuring quality and controls are in place, enabling adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience of effective and successful line management, working to key deadlines and delivery business objectives
- Previous experience of managing, developing team members and producing a positive working "can do" culture
- Change management and process management experience
- High level of customer service experience essential
- Experience at prioritising team workload and delegation
- Knowledge and understanding of residential leasing, property management and associated legislation a preference
- Excellent organisational skills must be demonstrated together with effective time management
- Experience of working with different CRM systems and databases
- Commercial acumen and communication skills, both orally and with written reports.