Head of Wellbeing/Field Care Supervisor
- Posted 04 May 2023
- Salary£28000 - £30000 per annum + + free meals on-site & parking
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineNew Homes, Estate Agency & Mortgages
- Contact NameTabitha Allingham
deverellsmith have been exclusively retained by a leading Later Living provider in Surrey to find a Field Care Supervisor to support the general manager in the day to day running of the home and ensure the personal health of all residents.
My client are one of a kind in their space, they are offering an assisted living solution that is more than just an apartment, and is considered a community and a home.
Their ethos is centred entirely around their people, both their residents and their employees come first in everything they do.
They have seen rapid growth and success over the past few years and have lots of exciting new sites in the pipeline. This is a excellent time to consider joining them and be a part of their journey of growth.
- You will be responsible for working alongside the Head of Hospitality to ensure the smooth running of the home in the general manager's absence
- You will create a unique personal evacuation plan for each resident when they move in
- You will carry out support needs assessments on all residents when they move in to ensure that the homes can accommodate the residents needs
- You will be an integral part of the community, regularly liaising with the residents and ensuring their physical and mental well being
- This role is 5 days per week, working alternate weekends
- There is 2 shift patterns of (8-4pm or 12-8pm)
Why this role?
- This company offers an amazing environment in which to progress your career, they are supportive and progressive and have lots of opportunity coming up with their growth plans.
- They pay incredibly with a basic salary of up to £45k + extremely generous commission on the sales of the properties
- There is no weekend working
- The work environment is incredibly rewarding, seeing real change in people's lives through your work and creating longstanding relationships with the residents
- This is not a desk based job so you will be up and about a lot!
- There is no need for any qualifications in care however, you will be able to spot the early signs of oncoming illnesses or diseases and be able to take the appropriate action
- You will be incredibly compassionate and enjoy spending time with the elderly residents
- You will be a team player and be happy to muck in with the team where needs be
If this is interesting to you or you want to know more, please apply directly or give me a call on 0207 291 1517.
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.