HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT COMPANY
£80,000 PA + PACKAGE
LONDON, HYBRID WORKING
Our client a leading Residential Real Estate Investment company with presence in the UK and Europe require a Human Resources Manager to join their team. This position will be responsible for all aspects of human resources, compensation, and benefit functions across the business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Compliance, including ICO / GDPR
- Production and update of quarterly employee structure charts.
- Creation and maintenance of Job Descriptions.
- Maintenance and update of Employee Handbooks.
- Responsible for coordinating annual employee's liability insurance.
- Responsible for office health & safety, ensuring adequate and trained fire marshals and first aiders on site.
- Coordination and interface with the company, ensuring processes and procedures are integrated into local HR policies and procedures.
- Support Management in ensuring embedding of Compliance and Operational risk policy and procedures in first line of defence.
- Coordination and follow-up of online operational risk and compliance training.
- Management of highly skilled migrant visas.
- Coordination of submission of annual PAYE Settlement Agreement (PSA) registration and submission.
- Coordination of annual P11d returns (5).
- Management of company cars, annual leave and monthly reporting to senior leadership team.
- Responsible for coordinating all recruitment and Relationship manager with recruiters.
- On-boarding of all employees ultimately responsible for right-to-work checks.
- Support General Managers in determining salary uplifts and bonuses based on market analysis.
- Support General Managers in production of annual HR and personnel cost budgets.
- Coordinate annual salary and bonus reviews.
- Support management with embedding Vision, Mission, key Performance Indicators (KPIs) within organisation.
- Look into additional benefits such as Salary Sacrifice, pension contributions.
- Responsible for ensuring and checking general well-being of employees.
TUPE AND HARMONISATION
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written.
- Proactive individual who can work autonomously but also as part of a larger team.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work with General Managers to find solutions to issues and improve processes.
- Ability to improve harmonisation and simplification of process and procedure.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic organisation.
- Ability to coordinate and consolidate requirements from local management team and wider company.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 3 years Human Resource Management Experience.
- CIPD level 5 or similar qualification.
Job has Expired