Interim New Homes Customer Care Coordinator - Hertfordshire
- Posted 16 August 2022
- Salary£25000 - £32000 per annum
- Job type Temporary
- DisciplineNew Homes, Estate Agency & Mortgages
- Contact NameTess Amigoni
deverellsmith are looking for a proactive, dedicated Customer Care Coordinator to join one of our clients on an interim basis and start ASAP. This is an immediate start position and they ideally want this person to start early September.
As a Customer Care Co-ordinator, you will be responsible for managing any defects that arise within the two-year warranty period, preparing information for contract meetings, and resolving customer queries and complaints. You will work as part of a hardworking team to deliver exceptionally responsive repairs services to customers, liaising with contractors, colleagues, and customers. There is also an opportunity for you to progress to a more face-to-face position at a later date.
Our client would like someone who is confident and can work independently but is able to communicate and work as part of a wider team. You should be able to pick up information and learn quickly about the company brand, housing, and property market. You should also have a great telephone manner and the ability to keep calm under pressure whilst still being able to deal effectively and efficiently with a variety of customers and contractors.
A background in New Homes Customer Care is preferable however your experience can be varied in housing but you must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in Customer Service, telephone, admin-based roles.
- Handle customer queries to deliver a right-first-time repairs service
- Liaise with appropriate departments to ensure customer queries are resolved and repairs are scheduled efficiently
What will you bring:
- Experience working within a Customer Service role in New Homes
- Exceptional Customer service skills
- Proficient use of MS office packages
- Well organised with the ability to work under pressure
What's on offer
- Up to £25k-£27 salary
- 35 hours per week
- ASAP start
Job has Expired