INTERMEDIATE BUILDING SURVEYOR (APC)
UP TO £38,000 + PACKAGE BENEFITS
A slick and prominent, international real estate consultancy, seek the addition of an experienced APC Building Surveyor to join their City-based team. Predominantly operating within the commercial and industrial spheres, my client works for high profile investors, occupiers, lenders and developers.
The London team is currently circa 40 Building Surveyors strong. This is an excellent growth opportunity to join a phenomenal brand, who will offer the successful applicant excellent scope for progression, alongside guaranteed APC support and guidance.
- Schedules of dilapidations (landlord and tenant), and negotiating settlements
- Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Building Surveys and Technical Due Diligence
- Development and construction monitoring
- Contract administration
- Insurance reinstatement cost assessments
- Party wall and neighbourly matters advice
- EPCs and sustainability guidance
The ideal candidate will have minimum 18 months' Building Surveying experience working in a commercial consultancy environment.
Alongside a relevant Building Surveying degree (minimum grade 2.1), the ideal candidate will have at least 12 months APC diary recorded, and be on track to qualify as a member of the RICS within the next 12-18 months.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Celia Harker on 07976 017452.