Back to jobs
- Posted 23 February 2023
- Salary£70000 - £90000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineInvestment, Land, Development & Technical
- Contact NameHannah Taylor
An exciting opportunity to join a fast-moving, and entrepreneurial investment and development firm.
Our client is one of London's leading residential led mixed use developers with a fully integrated model and business strategy which has supported their continued growth for over 20 years. They operate across the entire lifecycle of the asset, with land acquisition, planning, stakeholder engagement, sales & marketing, delivery and customer care, asset management - all managed in-house by exceptional industry professionals.
- Working with the Investment Director on all aspects of the Investment process, from acquisition to underwriting the capital stack on each deal.
- Work collaboratively with the land team to assess new opportunities and producing clear summaries to enable decision making;
- Undertake initial feasibility and assist with detailed financial underwriting and preparation of high-quality IM packs for internal & external purposes;
- Initially assist and then lead execution of land acquisition, equity funding, debt funding, forward funding deals etc. on various projects which involves working closely with various functions within the business and managing timelines with key stakeholders internally and externally; and
- Leveraging existing network and establishing new relationships within the industry to stay on top of market trends and potentially source new opportunities.
Is this you?
- 4 + years' experience in a role within a real estate development background. Experience working in residential led projects is desirable.
- Strong quantitative background with experience in financial modelling, valuations and financial analysis.
- Strong qualitative analytical skills; having the ability to research, analyse and present data.
- Highly numerate, with strong attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to establish and maintain positive relationships at all levels.
- Good organisation skills and the ability to work effectively under pressure and to deadlines.
- Naturally inquisitive and commercially minded, with a desire to understand the bigger picture and contribute to understanding and solving problems.
- A positive team player, with an adaptable and flexible approach along with ability to work collaboratively to drive results and support the wider team and business objectives.
Liquid error: internal