Are you an aspiring Quantity Surveyor with experience or knowledge of M&E packages? Would you like to work for a growing business which offers no ceiling for progression?
Our client, a growing property development company are looking to hire a QS to work within their commercial M&E division.
As Junior Quantity Surveyor you will work alongside the director to;
- Assist in preparing tender documents for procurement
- Monitor change control and issuing costs throughout the projects
- Submit applications to the client
- Support with client final accounts
- Conduct on-site evaluations and measurements to track project progress
- Contribute to negotiations with the main contractor and suppliers
This is a new role due to company success and you will be joining a small business with ambitious growth plans for the future.
It is essential that you possess an entrepreneurial mind set and have ambitious tendencies to progress in the future.
In return you will receive a salary of up to £40,000 and receive hands on training from the directors from day one alongside constant support and development.
Please apply today to find out more!