Overview: As a Junior Property Manager, you will play a vital role in the management and administration of our property portfolio. This role is ideal for individuals with a background in lettings administration who are looking to expand their skills and knowledge within the property management field. You will work closely with the Property Management team to ensure the smooth operation of our properties and provide exceptional service to our clients and tenants.
Lettings Administration: Utilise your expertise in lettings administration to support the end-to-end process of leasing properties, including preparing tenancy agreements, conducting reference checks, and managing tenancy renewals and terminations.
Tenant Relations: Act as a point of contact for tenants, addressing any inquiries, concerns, or maintenance issues promptly and professionally. Build and maintain positive relationships with tenants to ensure high levels of tenant satisfaction and retention.
Property Inspections: Conduct regular inspections of properties to assess their condition, identify maintenance needs, and ensure compliance with health and safety regulations and tenancy agreements.
Financial Management: Assist in rent collection, processing invoices, and maintaining accurate financial records related to property management activities. Monitor arrears and take appropriate action to address any outstanding payments.
Coordination of Maintenance: Coordinate maintenance and repair works with contractors and vendors, ensuring timely completion of tasks while adhering to budgetary constraints and quality standards.
Compliance: Stay updated on relevant legislation and regulations governing property management and ensure compliance with all legal requirements, including safety regulations, data protection laws, and tenancy regulations.
Documentation and Record Keeping: Maintain comprehensive records of all property-related activities, including leases, correspondence, inspection reports, and maintenance records. Ensure documentation is organised, up-to-date, and easily accessible.
Team Collaboration: Collaborate effectively with the Property Management team, providing support as needed and contributing to the achievement of team goals and objectives.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Previous experience in lettings administration or a similar role within the property sector is essential.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks effectively and manage multiple responsibilities concurrently.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to interact confidently with tenants, colleagues, and external stakeholders.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in documentation and record keeping.
- Proficiency in relevant software applications, including property management software, Microsoft Office Suite, and database management tools.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and regulations governing property management, such as Landlord and Tenant Act, Housing Act, etc.
- A proactive and customer-focused approach, with a commitment to delivering high-quality service to clients and tenants.
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.
Job has Expired