Land and New Homes Agent
Deverellsmith has partnered with an independent estate agency with over 100 years' experience in property across London & Home Counties.
With a focus on the locations of London, East London, and Essex. You will be a professional who excels in relationship building, possesses a commercial mindset, and is driven by a passion for successfully closing business.
- Identify and evaluate potential development opportunities for land and new homes projects.
- Cultivate and nurture relationships with landowners, developers, and key stakeholders.
- Conduct thorough market research to stay abreast of trends and opportunities in the local property development sector.
- Collaborate closely with sales and marketing teams to effectively promote and sell new homes developments.
- Oversee the entire process of land acquisition, planning, and development.
What you need
- Proven track record in land acquisition and new homes sales within the London/East London/Essex region (or a strong desire to transition into this role).
- Deep understanding of the local property development market.
- Exceptional negotiation and communication skills.
- Hunger for achieving and exceeding deal targets.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
What is on offer
- Competitive salary with an attractive commission structure.
- Exciting opportunities for career advancement in a growing company.
- Supportive and collaborative team environment.
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities.
- A company culture that values excellence, integrity, and innovation.