- Posted 02 May 2023
- Salary£80000 - £150000 per annum + Profit Share
- LocationCity of London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineInvestment, Land, Development & Technical
- Contact NameJake Mcmonagle
Are you a senior land manager or Land Director looking for a new challenge?
Deverellsmith has partnered with a well-funded SME residential developer based in London.
Our client is a progressive, forward thinking construction and development company. They specialise in creating new build housing in London and the home counties.
This opportunity would suit someone who wants to progress and develop within a dynamic growing business, but also thrives on the opportunity to work autonomously.
- Reporting to the managing director
- Site searching and identifying a variety of opportunities
- Run financial appraisals and development viability
- Negotiating contracts and dealing with due diligence and Heads of Terms
- Building relationships with landowners, agents, and other stakeholders to seek on and off-market opportunities
- Collaborating with colleagues and external consultants to get sites through planning
- Existing network and track record
- Ability to communicate confidently and effectively with colleagues and senior management
- Entrepreneurial, results focused, and excellent communication skills
- Open to considering candidates with an agency background along with a strong networking ability
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.
If this role seems of interest to you, please do not hesitate to contact me on - 07827 011252
Jake Mcmonagle, Principal Consultant Land & Planning