We are looking to find an exceptional Leasing Administrator to join our clients Build To Rent team at a new property in Leeds.
The Leasing Administrator role executes the community's marketing, leasing, and renewal strategies to achieve occupancy, revenue, and resident retention goals by performing all activities related to leasing to new residents, providing resident satisfaction throughout the term of the lease, and securing resident lease renewals.
Role Responsibilities Include:
- Have proven experience in administration, leasing, sales, or marketing that demonstrates customer service background.
- Have demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively to comprehend and complete legal documents, sell and explain apartment amenities, and answer questions regarding residency.
- Be proficient in executing sales skills, such as generating sales leads, conducting sales presentations, qualifying prospects, and closing.
- Have proficiency and fluency in using the internet for marketing, advertising, and sales-related circumstances.
- Possess exceptional IT skills including MS Word, Excel & Outlook (training will be provided for our internal database system).
- Have excellent relationship building skills, both with entirely new and long term residents and team members.
- Be an efficient and organised individual with excellent communication skills and has a sensitive, professional and well-mannered nature.
- Be able to work exceptionally well within a team dynamic and contributes to an established open culture.
- Have the ability to follow company policies and procedures.
Additional Benefits Include:
- Cycle to work scheme.
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounted Opticians Voucher
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Life Assurance
If interested, please send an updated CV and apply now!