Role: Leasing Manager
Salary: £40,000 + Bonus
Working Hours: - 40 hours Monday - Friday (ocassional Saturday 1 in 4)
Location: North West London
I'm partnered with a very establish BtR Owner operator who is on the hunt for a leasing manager to join the team. A chance to work on a brand new development in north west London, this is a great opportunity and not one to be missed.
The Lettings Manager is responsible for the overall rental performance of the development by maximising profitability and maintaining brand standards within established operational and budgetary objectives.
This includes effective marketing and leasing, efficient administration, expense control, income maximisation, daily management, and training of support staff to always deliver excellent customer service.
This is a customer facing on-site role, responsible for leading the leasing activities to deliver the brand's vision & values in an innovative, efficient manner, providing an excellent quality and high value residential environment for a wide mix of residents, occupiers, and visitors.
- Communicate effectively and courteously, whether face to face, via telephone or in writing, with residents and colleagues, clearly understanding and responding to their needs.
- Assist in the implementation of the resident events programme to promote community and drive resident engagement within the building.
- Conduct monthly market surveys and have a thorough understanding of competition and current market conditions.
- Understand and forecast future end-of-tenancy dates to identify opportunities to re-let quickly, efficiently and minimize void periods
- Liaise regularly with external agents to understand market conditions; ensure they promote the UNCLE brand and drive best performance.
- Ensure enquiries are recorded and responded to in a timely manner, and actively promote referral programs.
- Lead the referencing process to ensure prospective tenant documents are correctly processed, in accordance with company best practice and GDPR regulations.
- Ensure rents are collected in a timely manner and manage the arrears process.
- Negotiate tenancy renewals in accordance with centralised targets and serve statutory documents such as (but not limited to) Section 8 and Section 21 notices when needed.
- Experience in residential property lettings, ideally within the Build-To-Rent industry, or related business (student accommodations, serviced apartments etc.)
- Proven track record in delivering strong results against sales targets.
- Excellent customer relationship skills and attention to detail
- Experience of coaching and developing direct reports
- Clear and effective communication skills, verbally and in writing
- Intermediate IT skills including Microsoft Office
- Strong team player with a willingness to support others
- 25 Days Holiday
- Cash Plan
- Life Insurance
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.