- Oversee the daily operations of the BTR Leasing journey, ensuring a high level of applicant and resident satisfaction.
- Lead delivery of 1st class customer service and resident engagement.
- Identify opportunities to enhance service.
- Complaint and dispute resolution.
- Regular review of customer facing documents such as tenancy agreements etc
- Regularly review auto responder emails, and update where necessary.
- Management of Tenancy Progression team, including Move Co-ordinator.
- Quarterly auditing of Tenancy Progression files, to feed into quarterly training improvement plans or system/process improvements.
- Property Management Software Super User including on-going development and testing.
- Account management of 3rd party relationships (Homeppl/TDS/TPO/Spike).
- On-going monitoring and development of 3rd party suppliers such as referencing and deposit protection.
- Monitoring and reporting of application pass rates, trends, and turn around times.
- Monitoring of legislative changes and where necessary updating internal processes, documents or training
- Reviewing and updating internal SOPs.
- Review and rendering of 3rd party contracts.
- Ensuring adherence with all compliance and legislative requirements involved in residential lettings.
- Develop and implement strategies to minimise void periods.
- Keep up to date with local and London rental markets.
- Oversee content on Resident portal to ensure it is up to date and in line with company brand.
- Ensure on-going compliance with GDPR regulations, conducting regular reviews and working closely with internal data protection team.
- Review and maintain adherence with anti money laundering procedures
- Monitoring any suspicious activity and submitting and managing SARS reports where necessary.
- Supporting day to day operations of Leasing Team.
- Supporting day to day operations of Tenancy Progression Team.
What We Require of You:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Lettings either in a PRS or BTR environment.
- ARLA Propertymark or IRPM qualification is essential.
- The incumbent must have an appreciation of the importance of customer service and how this is applied
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, with an innovate and proactive approach.
- Competent in using Excel, Word & Outlook
- To ensure confidentiality and security of all business, client and customer documentation/information.
- Strong understanding of Property Management systems
- Previous experience of Yardi desirable but not essential
- Ability to lead a dynamic team
Job has Expired