Do you have strong administrative experience, organisational skills, and customer service skills? As a lettings administrator reporting to the head of lettings in our client's Stockwell Office, you will be part of a friendly team of like-minded individuals, working in the successful lease up of a residential rental building.
Who you will work for:
Our client is a leading property company specialising in rentals. Offering a straight-talking, no-nonsense approach, they take pride in their market knowledge, interior design service, and smooth facilitation of placing the perfect apartment with the perfect client. Owned and managed by a Canadian real estate investment management business with over 40 years in the industry, our client is one of the most respected real estate companies.
What you will do:
As a letting's administrator you will be carrying a can-do, positive attitude:
- Assist the lettings team with all direct letting's negotiation management.
- Contribute to weekly/monthly leasing targets, deal with all enquiries, and carry out reference checks.
- Produce tenancy agreements, manage electronic data, arrange security deposit registrations, and ensure products are always shown in the best way possible.
- Assist with viewings and company events.
What you will bring:
- A positive attitude, bubbly personality, and confident in speaking with new people every day.
- Strong sales skills, awareness of the local market, and experience of effective communication (both written and oral).
- Experience with Microsoft Office / Property Management Systems.
- Ability to work weekends and bank holidays.
- £15,000 plus 10% discretionary bonus.
- Part time: 3 days a week, and every other Saturday, 9AM - 6PM.
If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to reach out to me on , or alternatively feel free to call me on 020 3056 0283.
I look forward to hearing from you,
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward
Job has Expired