Lettings Coordinator - Are you a recent Grad looking to get into property?
Salary:£22 - 25,000
Hours: 8:45 - 5:30 - Monday - Friday (Plus Saturday Rota, 1 in 4)
Lettings Coordinator - We are looking for people who have a passion for property and are looking to kick-start their career within the industry. Our client are an independent estate agent who pride themselves on providing first-class service.
We are offering a chance to gain experience within the industry and be able to learn from some fantastic leaders who have been within this world for 30 years. Our client is situated in North Oxford, a popular and vibrant area.
- Communicate with customers by telephone, email and face to face maintaining company standards
- Prepare Valuation packs
- Support lettings negotiators and brand director
- Provide high levels of customer service
- Involvement with viewings
- Prepare tenancy agreements
Are you who we are looking for?
- Do you have a passion for property and real estate?
- Do you want career progression?
- Do you have experience and pride yourself in providing outstanding customer service, being organised and your ability to build strong relationships?
- Do you have a valid driver's licence (essential)
If this sounds like something you are interest in, Please apply.
We work as one - The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect is not an opt-in, it's the only way forward.