Lettings Coordinator in Central London
- Posted 09 February 2023
- Salary£25000 - £28000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinance, Head Office & Business Support
- Contact NameAnna Rickenberg
Would you like to work with an award-winning team as a Sales and Lettings Administrator?
What is in it for you?
- Job Title: Sales & Lettings Administrator
- Location: Tower Bridge
- A basic salary of up to £28,000
- A yearly discretionary bonus
- Monday - Friday 09:00- 18:00
What's the company and what makes them great?
A leading property company based in London specialising in residential property lettings and management. With a focus on delivering exceptional customer service and a commitment to excellence, this company has earned a strong reputation in the industry. Their team is comprised of highly skilled and knowledgeable professionals with a wealth of experience and expertise in the industry. From property administrators to senior managers, each team member is dedicated to providing the highest level of service to clients and tenants.
What will the job entail?
In this role you will be supporting the Sales and Lettings teams with all administration to include but not limited to:
- Sales and lettings progression
- Updating and adding properties to
- Replace or update window cards
- Recording and logging key movement
- Ensuring all H&S requirements are met for each property
- Checking portals
What makes you the ideal applicant?
- Lettings or Sales Administrative experience is a must. Please do not apply to this role if you don't have this experience.
- You must be well presented
- This role requires an individual with the ability to communicate and deal with others at all levels in a polite, professional, friendly, and helpful manner, both face to face and on the telephone
- The successful candidate will be flexible, confident, self-motivated, organised, and pro-active with good computing skills and excellent administration skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint & SharePoint
- Previous experience from a property background, ideally lettings
- Personable, clear communicator and can remain calm when under pressure
If this role is of interest, please contact Anna Rickenberg on 020 056 1211 or at
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.