Lettings Manager - Build to Rent - Southall - £40,000 + Bonus
- Posted 13 March 2023
- Salary£35000 - £40000 per annum + Discretionary Bonus
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- Contact NameWesley Beckenham
Lettings Manager - Luxury Build to Rent Scheme - Southall
Are you an experienced Build to Rent Lettings / Leasing professional looking for a step up into a Lettings Manager role?
Do you want to take over the management of the leasing process of a brilliant BTR scheme?
If so, this could be the role for you!
We are looking for a Lettings Manager for a luxury Build to Rent building in Southall who can provide critical hands-on support and work with the site teams to ensure that company objectives are met.
In this role, you will assist the Operations Team with implementing new processes and ensuring policies and procedures are being followed on site. You will take responsibility for new team member lettings training with the support of the Operations Team and ongoing team member development.
You will undertake internal checks that company initiatives and objectives are being followed and implemented consistently across all sites. You will also cover site team roles in periods of absence or when extra support is needed and assist with training of new team members, particularly during new building mobilisation.
You will help the property maximise profitability and maintain brand standards through effectively following processes. Your main focus will be to build and maintain a friendly and professional environment for residents, team members, service providers and customers. You will work with Marketing and Operations team to maximise positive brand exposure and customer experience.
In addition, you will have the ability to be flexible to work at different locations across the portfolio as part of building mobilisation and training.
- Assist property in periodic market surveys and have thorough understanding of competition and current market conditions
- Alongside the Operations Team, take responsibility in supporting the development and adaptation of plans to successfully meet business objectives
- Assess existing processes and provide suggestions for any improvements
- Assist in viewings for prospective tenants and ensure the lettings strategy is followed
- Ensure all lettings enquiries are attended to in a timely manner and to company standards
- Monitor performance of lettings agents and ensure they represent the brand and the product efficiently & effectively
- Communicate effectively and courteously, whether face to face, via telephone or in writing, with residents and colleagues, clearly understanding and responding to their needs
- Demonstrate patience and clear communication skills to train and instruct new staff members on company policies and processes
- Take responsibility for understanding Health and Safety requirements within your role
- Adhere to the operating processes, business systems and standards
- Display passion and energy at all times creating a positive working environment
Key Performance Indicators:
- Revenue performance
- Average rent
- Monthly occupancy
- Arrears %
- Bad debt %
- Customer satisfaction surveys
- Employee satisfaction
- Asset management
- Health and Safety
We are looking for someone who has a professional approach, demonstrates integrity, honesty and fairness in every action taken. You should be results-driven and focus on the customer, taking individual responsibility to drive performance. You should also have an enthusiastic and positive working environment, embrace cultural diversity and develop/nurture talent.
If you have the required skills and experience and are looking for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you. Apply today and become a part of this dynamic team!