NEW Lettings Negotiator role with a dynamic independent agency based in South East London!
Are you currently a Negotiator looking for your next career move?
My client, a well-established, independent estate agency based in SE16, is looking for a driven, hardworking and personable individual to join their team.
This role will work on mainly lettings, but there's the opportunity to work on sales too. You will be the main Negotiator in the office, and you must be proactive in finding tenants/buyers, conducting viewings and generating new instructions and valuations from the database.
You will work alongside an extremely well-connected senior leadership team who are well known and successful within the industry. They manage a healthy & diverse database and portfolio of properties across London.
The package on offer includes a basic of £20,000-£23,000 + car allowance, with an OTE of £50,000.
Monday to Friday with 1 Saturday a month.
Fantastic commission structure offering up to 25%!
The ideal candidate:
- Previous estate agency experience, ideally with exposure to both sales and lettings
- A hunger for success and driven by financial reward as well as delivering exceptional customer service
- Willing to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in
- Strong negotiation skills with a track record of successful billings
- Personable with a positive attitude
What they can offer:
- Competitive salary package with an OTE of £50k+
- Leading commission structure up to 25%
- Car allowance
- Exciting career growth opportunities within a thriving industry
- Work life balance with only one Saturday a month required and 9:30am start
- Extensive database and stock available - opportunity to earn £££!
- Social events, company nights out and meals
Interested or know someone that might be? Apply now!