My client are a well established estate agency in the heart of Central London, specialising in SW1 and surrounding areas. Their firm excels in sales, lettings, and property management. With a focus on personalised service, they guide clients through seamless transactions, connecting buyers and sellers, landlords and tenants, priding themselves on their local expertise, professionalism, and commitment.
This is a full-time on-site role for a Lettings / Property Management Administrator. They will be responsible for the day-to-day administrative tasks of the lettings and property management department. This role will involve managing the property database, arranging viewing appointments, drafting tenancy agreements, organising tradesman, and liaising with tenants and landlords. The role requires excellent communication and organisational skills as well as a keen attention to detail.
- Experience in lettings administration & property management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work well under pressure
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and property management software
- Familiarity with lettings regulations and procedures
- ARLA qualified preferable
- Tenancy progression - Setting up the contract, making sure legally compliant, understanding the differences between contracts.
- Property Management - Basic knowledge of DIY is always helpful, but liaising with contractors is the most important.
- Managing realistic expectations of landlords and tenants.
- Previous face to face customer experience
- Contractor and maintenance charges. Making sure the landlord is aware of what is to be done, agreeing quotes before getting the work done - important!
If you have the relevant skills and personal attributes required for this role and are currently looking for the opportunity to expand your skills and experience in the property industry, then please do not hesitate to contact me. Either reply to this advert, or email me directly on
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.