deverellsmith has partnered with Rive Gauche London in the search for a Business Development Manager to join their London team.
Rive Gauche is an end-to-end luxury interior design company for a discerning clientele.
From concept to completion we offer an exceptional client experience, delivering superbly crafted residences, 5* hotels and luxury developments of unmistakable quality, in London and around the world.
A luxury Interior Design company with a difference, Rive Gauche challenges the traditional interiors market with a notable disruptive position. Creative excellence with technical knowledge is a rare combination. When enhanced with the highest levels of personal service and transparency, Rive Gauche truly delivers unprecedented value.
- The Business Development manager will play a pivotal role in driving business growth, expanding our client base, and fostering key relationships in order to generate revenue, improve profitability and help the business grow.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, competitor activities, and emerging opportunities within the market through conducting thorough market research to identify potential areas for business expansion.
- Pitching sales and products to new and existing clients and create Presentation materials using InDesign to best present our business
- Attending conferences and events to build relationships with industry partners & agents and staying up to date with new trends
- 5 years' experience in a similar role with a proven track record of sales & business development within either the property industry or interior design industry.
- Experience of developing and managing account plans and sales opportunity pipeline.
- A demonstrable black book/network of leverageable contacts with the real estate world
- Highly professional, with strong personal and professional integrity, with ability to successfully represent Rive Gauche.
- Applicants must be highly motivated individuals, able to work on their own initiative and who have a positive desire to always serve customer needs.
- Monday to Friday (9 - 6pm)
- Office based in Central London, a degree of flexibility to WFH
- £40-60k basic + commission
Get in touch today to hear more and discuss next steps.
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.
Job has Expired