Contract: Temp to Perm, 5 days a week.
Start date: ASAP
Maintenance Operative- This is an opportunity to join a team who contribute to an exceptional resident experience through the provision of a high standard of repairs and maintenance tasks.
Our client is based in Brent and leader in the field of property management.
As maintenance operative your duties will include:
- Undertake repair and maintenance tasks to a high quality including plumbing, joinery and carpentry; painting and decorating; maintenance of lighting and; required statutory testing.
- Administer all property maintenance reporting system through TCAS or BASE 360, ensuring tasks are completed to a high standard and within suitable time scales.
- Monitor sub-contractors and retain accurate records of their site operations.
- Manage and maintain all statutory testings records.
- Maintenance to grounds, keeping the premises clean, tidy and hazard free.
- Review site risk assessments as requires by community manager
Are you who we are looking for?
- Do you have experience with maintenance in a domestic residential environment?
- Do you have a background of the following trades?: Plumber, Electrician, Painter and decorator?
- Positive approach and ability to work with little supervision?
- Ability to determine cost effective solutions to repairs?
How to Apply: If you are ready to be a vital part of the business, we invite you to submit your application today.
We work as one - The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect is not an opt-in, it's the only way forward.
Job has Expired