Back to jobs
- Posted 01 March 2023
- Salary£45000 - £46000 per annum + + bonus
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinance, Head Office & Business Support
- Contact NameHarriet Winter
Are you a Management Accountant looking to work for a global independent property consultancy?
You will be working specifically across the residential, commercial and rural areas. This is a permanent role to start ASAP due to recent growth.
This role will be to deliver on the day to day accounting and reporting to a single client on an estate of properties based in London. The portfolio includes approximately 16 commercial leases, 230 AST leases, 40 Statutory tenancies residential and 130 ground rent leases plus other licences.
- Preparing monthly / quarterly reporting as require
- Attendance at client meetings and presenting on reporting
- Preparation of variance analysis with explanations for them
- Rent Raising and other adhoc charges
- Assisting with budgeting, reconciliation and cash reconciliation
- Managing and assisting assistant management accountant
- Liaison with credit control, purchase ledger & treasury teams
- Knowledge & Experience of Client Reporting in various formats
- Assisting with cash postings and credit control
- Reviewing of expenditure posting prepayments and accruals
- Processing database amendments on the system
- Production of management accounts and supporting reports in line with Client KPI's
- Happy to attend and present to reporting at client meetings
- Tax reporting & HMRC Submissions (CIS, VAT, NRL).
- Distribution of Rental Income & Control of Cash Balances
- Assisting with treasury and credit control
- Database & Lease Administration
- Full Client & Tenant liaison
- Experienced Management Accountant or Client Accountant ideally within a property agency environment
- Proficient Microsoft Excel & Word skills