Are you looking for an exciting opportunity wihtin the real estate sector?
This role is the ideal position to help you learn and progress within the residential real estate sector. You will be joining a small team of 6 within a growing SME. It is important to have previous experience working within a residential property background or within real estate.
This role is based in Kent, please apply if you are available to commute to the office a minimum 3 times per week.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including journal processing, balance sheet, profit & loss, variance analysis commentary, and associated reconciliations
- Monthly management information pack
- Maintain the financial reporting calendar
- Responsible for co-coordinating statutory returns including VAT, CIS, CITB, confirmation statements
- Maintenance of all company statutory registers including actioning director changes or share transfers through the Companies House portal
- Assistance with the annual business plan (the budget) including working closely with the departments to prepare a bottom up forecast of requirements
- Cashflow forecasting
- Highlighting risks and opportunities across the business
- Business partnering with other departments to improve processes, controls, and understanding of the financial position and performance of the company
- Assist with the annual audit process
- Ensure efficient maintenance of the accounting system/ledgers
- Involvement in the land and development appraisals process
- Management of the bank mandates and all banking administration
Job has Expired