Are you looking for your first role in Marketing after graduating? Are you currently working within Marketing but have an interest to explore the property and real estate sector?
My client is one of UK's leading mixed-tenure developer, bringing together modern and efficient delivery methods to create sustainable communities where people enjoy living. Their mission is to not only builds high quality homes, but also thinks critically about the social and digital infrastructure, transport and green spaces needed to nurture a vibrant, connected, and healthy community.
To provide support to the Marketing Manager to ensure a coordinated approach to the delivery of the regional marketing strategy.
Some key responsibilities:
- Monitor regional content on the company website to ensure it is up to date, accurate and supports the customer journey whilst presenting the brand and product in the best light.
- Optimise development and plot pages for search engine visibility.
- Manage content on property portals to ensure content is current and accurate
- Ensure any appointed agents digital marketing activity is aligned to the regional marketing strategy
- Monitor campaigns for the region, engage with the digital agency
- Manage all pre-launch enquiries, pushing out lead nurturing emails
- Liaise with media agency to ensure advertising schedules are current and up to date and issue to all developments.
- Support the marketing Manager in the coordination of marketing suites and show home set up.
- Support the organisation of photography shoots
- Closely monitor web performance through Google data studio, report back to team on recent trends and areas for consideration.
- Utilise the media performance dashboard to monitor performance of media channels.
- Manages invoice payments
- Support the Marketing Manager with site set up and event coordination.
The ideal candidate:
The ideal candidate will have some knowledge of the housing market, have experience of website content management and be a creative, team player. Must have a full driving licence.
- Ability to be organised and prioritise
- Must have a full driving licence
- Strong communication skills and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Competent on Microsoft applications and experience of using CMS and CRM systems.
- Experience in using Adobe applications such as InDesign or Illustrator
- Knowledge of the housing market
- Experience of website content management
- Understanding of the customers journey both off and online
If this exciting role seems of interest to you, please do not hesitate to contact us on +44 (0) 203 8234 391 or apply today!
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.
Job has Expired