- Posted 12 April 2023
- Salary£30000 - £45000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineNew Homes, Estate Agency & Mortgages
- Contact NameJasmine Bartlett
Would you like the chance to work as a Marketing Executive for a leading property consultancy firm in the UK based in the heart of Mayfair?
This is a an opportunity to work for a high end, boutique agency and a family-run business with over 20 years of experience. They specialise in premium projects and have partnered with renowned names such as Derwent, Galliard, CBRE, Regal, and Edmund Tie.
They work across various sectors such as co-living, student accommodation, BtR, logistics, and residential development.
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to develop and implement transformative marketing strategies.
- Responsible for creating innovative marketing campaigns across multiple channels, including social media platforms such as TikTok, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Responsible for the design and creation of key marketing collateral, including pitch desks and presentations.
- Conduct market research and analysis, assisting with event planning and ensuring new marketing ideas are implemented.
What you'll need:
- Strong industry knowledge of the real estate sector
- Excellent multi-channel social media content creation and campaign planning skills
- Proficiency in software such as InDesign, Canva, etc. is essential
- Creative flair
- Highly organised with a positive "can do" attitude
- Interest in residential marketing
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer service
If you have the relevant skills and personal attributes required for this role and are currently looking for the opportunity to expand your skills and experience in the property industry, then please do not hesitate to contact me. Either reply to this advert, or email me directly
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.