Have you got marketing experience working within property? Are you interested in working for a national house builder?
My client builds new homes across the UK, each community designed to be easy to live in and play a part in creating a better world for us all. They are looking for a Marketing Executive to join the Marketing team on a 9-month fixed term contract.
The role covers the whole 360 marketing life cycle, with a strong focus on digital and data input. Including website management and the customer journey.
Some key duties of the role:
- Assist the wider Marketing team
- Coordinate the production, accuracy and content of all marketing communications including integrated campaigns via roster creative, media and PR agencies
- Assist in the implementation of digital marketing strategy
- Update and monitor their development website
- Update and monitor their customer journal portal
- Input into monthly meetings with external agencies using the approved agenda and focus site reports
- Assist in the design and delivery of show homes and communal spaces liaising with third party suppliers
- Management of all social media channels
The ideal candidate will need to have experience working with a Residential Developer. Be passionate about property and have the confidence to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ideally at least two years' experience in a similar role in the property industry
- Marketing degree, CIM accreditation or equivalent would be preferred
- Someone who can work autonomously and be a team player
- Be organised and take initiative
- Enjoys digital marketing
- Good copywriting skills
If this exciting role seems of interest to you, please do not hesitate to contact us on +44 (0) 203 8234 391 or apply today!
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.
Job has Expired