Would you like the chance to work at a creative, versatile, and sustainable mixed used regeneration developer as their next Marketing Manager?
This is a diverse opportunity to work for one of UK's most innovative and prolific, multi-tenured developers, focusing on their brand-new regeneration site in North London. They offer a fantastic above market package, compensation and benefits inclusive. You will be working closely with key internal and external stakeholders, managing various projects simultaneously, and producing key marketing materials across multiple platforms. As an integral member of the marketing team, you will be highly involved in promoting a vision as well as the development, and design in every aspect of the B2C marketing strategy and campaigns for the entire site.
- Full autonomy over the creation, management and implementation of the new site B2C marketing strategy.
- Delivery of campaign content, working with project managers across various marketing channels, including paid and digital agency.
- Work closely with the E&E Manager and Brand Manager to ensure content and positioning appeals to relevant target audiences.
- Be heavily involved in the creation of a consumer app when applicable.
- Evaluate data & insights to analyse ROI marketing campaigns and measure success.
- Work closely relevant teams on social value and sustainability messaging/ strategy within marketing communications.
- Manage and develop third party relationships with relevant businesses to the estate.
- Ensure there is a wealth of marketing material including imagery and videography available to support campaigns, events, digital and social platforms.
- Responsible for reporting budgets, forecasting, finances related to PO's, Invoices & Expenses.
How your success will be measured:
- Proven delivery and effective management of the marketing vision and strategy.
- Great communication between both internal and external key stakeholders, suppliers and production teams.
- Proactively design, create and develop key marketing material for a diverse range of platforms and delivery.
What you'll need:
- 6 yrs + experience in Marketing with sufficient experience working with a developer
- Marketing Degree or equivalent
- Experience of having worked in a truly 360 Marketing role in a small business - able to set strategy, and report on delivery
- A wealth of experience in project management - from beginning to end
- Proven experience and success in delivering effective marketing campaigns
- Excellent communication skills
- A visionary - able to lead and sell a dream to a variety of stakeholders
- Has a keen interest in urban developments & regeneration projects
- Confident leadership and decision-making skills
- A team player who is tenacious and excited to take on a high level of responsibility and grow in their career
If you have the relevant skills and personal attributes required for this role and are currently looking for the opportunity to expand your skills and experience in the property industry, then please do not hesitate to contact me. Either reply to this advert, or email me directly on
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.