Marketing Manager - 12MTH FTC
- Posted 31 January 2023
- Salary£50000 - £55000 per annum
- LocationCentral Bedfordshire
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineNew Homes, Estate Agency & Mortgages
- Contact NameEmily Shakesby
Do you have experience working within Marketing in the New Homes property sector?
Do you fancy working one of the UK's leading housing providers in London and the Home Counties?
This is a 12-month fixed term contract for a Regional Marketing Manager. Your role is to provide marketing expertise within regional new build sales teams and devise engaging, multi-tenure marketing campaigns (including Shared Ownership, Private Sale and London Living Rent).
Driving reservation conversions from marketing activity, this role will manage the marketing across a portfolio of developments and high-risk projects, regeneration and joint ventures through strategic marketing, delivering innovative content and collateral effectively whilst achieving a strong ROI by optimising campaign performance.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading on delivering development marketing strategies and effective campaigns on time and within budget.
- Work closely within regional Sales and Marketing teams and with the Digital team to devise and implement strategic approaches and activities that deliver good quality leads.
- Plan, develop and deliver all required marketing collateral and sales tools.
- Work with and manage creative design and film agencies, photographers, and printers to create high quality event and campaign collateral and advertising creative.
- Input into a comprehensive content marketing strategy, online customer experience, social media and email marketing that assist with achieving regional targets.
- Effectively plan and deliver media campaigns in collaboration with media agency; ensuring that set objectives are achieved and the campaign in continually optimised.
- Analyse, evaluate and report on development marketing campaigns, strategies and KPIs ensuring to effectively evaluate data to enhance and optimise performance and ROI.
- Provide strong leadership, coaching and guidance to direct reports through effective line management and mentorship.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships (internal and external) to create new opportunities, share information and improve our service offering and customer experience.
- Effectively manage project budgets including project forecasts, budget setting, overspend reporting and additional budget requests and cost per lead.
- Educated to degree level, Marketing qualification or equivalent qualifications or experience
- Previous marketing and campaign management experience in a B2C sales environment with a experience of delivering against targets (essential)
- Experience in the new homes property sector (desirable)
- Line management experience (desirable)
- Demonstrable experience developing targeted, considered marketing strategies that segment the target market
- Significant experience planning and delivering multi-channel campaigns and a range of compelling marketing collateral and copy for a variety of audiences
- Proven experience measuring the effectiveness of and optimising marketing campaigns
- High levels of creativity, a keen eye for aesthetics and astute attention to detail
For a confidential conversation to discuss this opportunity further, please call me directly on +44 (0) 203 8234 391 or apply today!
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect is not an opt-in, it's the only way forward.