- Posted 14 February 2023
- SalaryUp to £50000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineInvestment, Land, Development & Technical
- Contact NameJasmine Bartlett
Would you like the chance to work at an award winning, super prime developer as their next Marketing Manager?
This is a diverse opportunity to work for one of Belgium's most exclusive developers in their UK entity, who focus on creating exceptional homes and luxury destinations. You will be reporting directly into the Sales & Marketing Director and Head of Business Development and working on both residential and commercial real estate.
To be successful in this role, you will have strong digital and offline experience, working closely with key internal and external stakeholders to manage the external marketing agency and covering the initial brand set up. This requires an eye for architecture and interior design, hospitality and sustainability, as well as the ability to communicate these areas.
- Creation & implementation of key marketing and brand strategy, encompassing; Social Media, Property Portals & Digital marketing.
- Assist with the conceptualisation of branding, budgets and strategies for new development sites ahead of purchase.
- Research & develop key marketing collateral including; brochures, advertisements, website, CGI's, development models, signage/hoarding, agents marketing material, photography, video fly throughs etc.
- Briefing and co-ordination of the fit out and launch of development-based marketing suites.
- Promote the UK Company Brand and liaise with the overseas offices, work closely with a PR Agency.
How your success will be measured:
- Proven delivery and effective management of the sales and marketing vision and strategy.
- Successful management of the set-up, sales launch and maintenance of new developments.
- Great communication between both internal and external key stakeholders, suppliers and production teams.
- Proactively design, create and develop key marketing material for a diverse range of platforms and delivery.
What you'll need:
- 5 yrs + experience in Marketing with sufficient experience working with a high end residential developer
- Experience of having worked in a truly 360 Marketing role in a small business - able to set strategy, and report on delivery
- Ideas-driven, with knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, WordPress and similar tools
- Excellent Communication skills, Pioneering, Pro-active, Resourceful & Creative
- Ability to deliver on time and in budget
- A relationship builder who is tenacious and excited to take on a high level of responsibility and grow in their career
If you have the relevant skills and personal attributes required for this role and are currently looking for the opportunity to expand your skills and experience in the property industry, then please do not hesitate to contact me. Either reply to this advert, or email me directly
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.