- Posted 16 May 2023
- Salary£45000 - £50000 per annum + travel allowance
- LocationCity of London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineNew Homes, Estate Agency & Mortgages
- Contact NameJasmine Bartlett
Would you like the chance to work as a Marketing Manager for one of the UK's most prolific and inspiring residential developers?
My client is focused on creating exceptional residential properties and communities across London. They offer a range of high-quality homes in sought-after locations across London and Oxfordshire. The company prioritises community, sustainability and outstanding customer service.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns using Google Analytics, Web trends, SEO and PPC, and track conversion rates and web traffic.
- Work closely with the Senior Marketing Manager and manage the set-up of new developments, from land acquisition, through to marketing strategy.
- Ensuring the creation of relevant and timely marketing materials, inclusive of; physical, digital, campaign work, social media, public relations and communications.
- Play a key role in liaising with the project team in development specific briefs, from design, technical and production aspects.
- Liaise with a number of internal and external stakeholders to ensure; optimisation of marketing opportunities, health and safety compliance and relevant internal project teams.
- Directly manage Marketing Coordinator/ Marketing Executive and perform ongoing appraisals.
What you'll need:
- Experience in working in property development or within the property industry
- Marketing degree desired
- Proficient in design software (Photoshop, InDesign etc.)
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Right to work in the UK without a Visa/ Sponsorship
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly organised and process-driven
- Excellent attention to detail, including the ability to effectively review and proofread all marketing material
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines
If you have the relevant skills and personal attributes required for this role and are currently looking for the opportunity to expand your skills and experience in the property industry, then please do not hesitate to contact me. Either reply to this advert, or email me directly on
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.