A 5-star housebuilder is looking for a Marketing Manager to join the team.
This client creates a wonderful range of award-winning New Homes across London and the Southeast. They take a courageous direction to a significantly strengthen developments which lessen the impact on our environment and elevate the communities in where we live and work.
Some key responsibilities of the role:
- Developing all types of collateral (print & digital) from A to Z: brochures, leaflets, invitations, promotional materials, and stationery materials, and stationery
- Managing photo and video shoots (marketing campaigns, showrooms, creative videos)
- Working closely with the sales team to create tools: floorplans & CGIs
- Budget management
- Supporting the live delivery of events and acting as the main contact to manage the running of the event
- Building and maintaining great client relationships
- Coordinate marketing events and logistics
As the ideal candidate you will have/be:
- Between 3-5 years demonstrable success working in marketing within property
- Creative and entrepreneurial flair
- The ability to build quality relationships internally and externally
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Line management experience
If this exciting role seems of interest to you, please do not hesitate to contact us on +44 (0) 203 8234 391 or apply today!
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.
Job has Expired