New Homes Block Manager
- Posted 26 April 2023
- Salary£38000 - £45000 per annum
- LocationCity of London
- Job type Temporary
- DisciplineNew Homes, Estate Agency & Mortgages
- Contact NameJada Spence
Job Title: Block Manager
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £45k
We are a luxury property developer seeking an experienced Block Manager to join a team based in central London. This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and knowledgeable individual to take on a challenging and rewarding role with a company dedicated to delivering the highest quality developments.
- Manage a portfolio of luxury residential properties in central London
- Oversee the maintenance and upkeep of buildings and common areas to ensure they meet the highest standards
- Liaise with residents, contractors and service providers to ensure prompt and efficient resolution of issues
- Prepare service charge budgets and ensure that they are managed effectively
- Provide regular reports to senior management on the performance of the portfolio
- At least 3 years' experience in block management, ideally within a luxury residential environment
- A good understanding of property management, including health and safety regulations, legal requirements, and financial management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with a range of stakeholders
- Strong organisational and time-management skills, with the ability to manage competing priorities
- A relevant professional qualification, such as IRPM, RICS or IOSH, is desirable but not essential
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Block Manager to join a successful and growing property developer in central London. If you have a passion for delivering exceptional service and a track record of success in block management, we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please send your CV outlining your experience and suitability for the role.