Back to jobs
New Homes Customer Care Coordinator - Farringdon
- Posted 16 May 2023
- Salary£30000 - £32000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineNew Homes, Estate Agency & Mortgages
- ReferenceAM 08/02/2023_1684238443
- Contact NameAlice Murray
Keen to accelerate your career in luxury new build property?
Want your next promotion and not sure where to start?
- £30000- £35000k pro rata
- Hybrid working supported, Monday - Friday, 9 - 6pm
- City of London (Farringdon based)
As a New Homes Customer Care Coordinator you will be responsible for liaising with residents who have just moved into a new build home in London.
Showing home demonstrations, handing over keys, organising repairs with contractors and driving the team with all admin related tasks will be the bulk of your workload - with no two days the same.
What you'll need:
- Excellent administration and organisational skills.
- Confident IT skills (you'll be using CRM system Clixifix to report any repairs in need of attention).
- Patience and a natural rapport with people, especially when handling challenging issues.
Desirable but not essential:
- Previous experience in property aftercare, admin, customer care or estate agency.
- Ability to drive..
Have you got what it takes? I want to hear from you.
020 3056 0292