- Are you experienced working in property?
- Like the prospect of working exclusively in new build?
- Ready to accelerate a career in customer care?
An opportunity to work with mid-size housing developer has arisen for a customer-focused, organised and driven individual looking for their next career move.
Working as part of a close team, you will play a crucial role in communicating with the residents of new-build properties across the capital.
If career progression is vital to you, this temporary position has the potential to go permanent for the right person.
- £28-32k salary (per annum).
- Hybrid working supported.
- Real opportunity to progress your career for a new homes developer.
What would you be doing?
The purpose of this role is to ensure the smooth running of the aftercare process once home buyers have purchased their new property, often for the first time.
You'll need to ensure you can follow admin processes and procedures within strict time frame, and record any issues or repairs that need addressing swiftly.
What is needed?
- Experience of the property sector to some capacity - e.g. you may have worked as an administrator for a lettings group, as an estate agent looking to free up your weekends, or assisted in property management.
- Clear communication skills, both in written and verbal.
- Strongly capable with use of Microsoft programmes, specifically Outlook and Excel.
Monday - Friday, 9 - 6pm. You'll be mainly based in the office, with hybrid working offered and supported where needed.