Back to jobs
New Homes Luxury Shared Ownership Sales
- Posted 05 April 2023
- Salary£30000 - £32000 per annum + + commission
- LocationSouth East London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineNew Homes, Estate Agency & Mortgages
- Contact NameTabitha Allingham
deverellsmith are working with a Luxury New Homes developer with an excellent reputation to grow their brand new affordable homes division.
- My Client are a Luxury New Homes developer with sites all across London and they are diversifying their product offering with Shared Ownership.
- This is an incredibly design led business with a really emphasis on delivering excellent customer service and a hugely desirable product (trust me, I want to live in one of their homes!)
- Represent the developer by being the face of the marketing suite; provide an excellent customer experience and maintain the presentation of the sales area.
- Conduct viewings of properties.
- Build and develop relationships with clients.
- To generate potential sales leads in addition to those created by marketing activity
Why this role?
- This is a really exciting time to get involved with the business, with Help to Buy no longer an option, Shared Ownership sales have seen a dramatic increase.
- This business has just launched it's very first Shared Ownership scheme and has an exciting pipeline of developments coming up meaning there is plenty of opportunity for promotions and career progression!
- Tuesday - Saturday working days (Sunday & Monday off
- £30 - 32k + commission (OTE £50k)
- Experience of property sales experience preferably within new homes and shared ownership
- A proven track record of delivery as a Sales Consultant within an established residential developer with a detailed knowledge of the residential sales market across a broad product range.
- Shared Ownership knowledge!
- Passion & drive to build a career and grow with a lovely company
Get in touch if you are interested in exploring a career with this fantastic business.
We work as one The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.